Thursday, December 23, 2004

Blogosphere Disappoints

For the last couple of years I’ve been hearing nothing but how great the blogoshphere is, and how quickly it recognizes brilliance. So after dipping my toe into the comments section of this blog, I finally jump in. Two superb posts later: nothing. No Instapundit link, no link from Blog of the Year Power Line, no mention by Captain Ed, Shot in the Dark, Fraters Libertas, Roger L. Simon, SCSU Scholars, Tim Blair, Hugh Hewitt, or for God’s sake not even Spitbull. Where is our Wizbang award?

I can understand why Power Line might be a little apprehensive – our advocacy for the rich does infringe a bit on their turf, but where are the others? Our traffic is virtually nil. Hello? Hello?

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Perhaps the brilliance is lacking. Can't say I was really sucked in.

M.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home