Sunday, December 26, 2004

To Our Readers

Just about every blog that I know eventually posts about how wonderful their readers are. They are the smartest, the most loyal, the most insightful, blah blah blah. Well, now it's my turn.

Today I'd like to feature one of our readers who recently came to my attention from our comment section. He is a fellow blogger who calls himself M, and his blog is called Substratum. I was intrigued by his bio:

I'm an alcoholic with an abusive personality. I'm currently facing three different criminal assault charges in two different cities. All of the charges are a result of abusing women, or specifically young women.

His work includes tales of sexual depravity, drug abuse, hatred of self and others. While depressing, the author is clearly a skilled writer, though a clearly disturbed and possibly damned soul. I wonder who he is and why he's reading our blog.

Hmm, Mitch Berg is off in a different city right now, and his name starts with M. Mitch, is that you?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm M, you bitch.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home