Saturday, February 12, 2005

Praise for Sisyphus

A few years back, the Star Tribune, despite its vaunted editorial standards, published an op-ed piece that confused liberal-activist turned conservative firebrand David Horowitz with the other David Horowitz who hosted the schlocky consumer-report show, "Fight Back!" It is in that spirit that I write this post.

Jim Garaghty of NRO's TKS praises one of our own:

Blogger Sisyphus, who is rapidly attaining must-read status

Editor's note: I can't do it! I must hold myself to a higher standard than the worst major market newspaper in America. I have added the link to show the true subject of Garaghty's comment. It's not our Sisyphus. It's not even The New Sisyphus. There's too many damned Sisyphus' out there. Perhaps ours should adopt a new identity as the Hairy-backed Swamp Developer or the Brownshirt in Pinstripes?

2 Comments:

Blogger Sisyphus said...

Why should i change my name? They're the one who suck.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Nihilist in Golf Pants said...

Spoken like the true Michael Bolton.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home