Monday, May 23, 2005

Saddam's Hobby

I was shocked this past week to see photos published of Saddam Hussein in his underpants. Not because I thought this was a dehumanizing and humiliating photo. Not because I thought it would inflame the "Arab Street" to violence against American imperialism. No, I was shocked because it gave me a window into Saddam's personality. I can only conclude that Saddam Hussein must be a blogger.

It is established fact that bloggers do their work in either underpants or pajamas. Laura Billings has printed the details of underwear blogging in the mainstream St. Paul Pioneer Press, so it must be true.

A quick check of Google yields Saddam's personal blog. You will note he gave up blogging on January 13, 2004, but of course that was under duress.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness there are no photographs on this site.

9:33 PM  
Anonymous wesley said...

wow. im suprised he that he would be doing that beacause usualy presidents wouldent blog.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home