Saturday, June 11, 2005

I Did Allow People To Vote For Themselves

I made a brief survey this week of members of the Northern Alliance. I asked them if they could add one name to the Discovery Channel's list of the 25 greatest Americans, who would they add? Here are my top 11 results. Like Discovery, I allowed naturalized Americans. See if you can guess which Northern Alliance blogger made each nomination:

11. Glenn Reynolds - blogger: Instapundit
10. Bruce Springsteen - overrated musician
9. Nikola Tesla - inventor
8. Wernher von Braun - rocket pioneer
7. Milton Friedman - economist
6. George Patton - military
5. John Birch - missionary
4. G. Gordon Liddy - Watergate hero
3. R. J. Reynolds - cigarette maven
2. Mark Stutrud - founder of Summit Brewing
1. John Hinderocker - blogger: Powerline

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home