Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Die Spammers

I know that in some circles, we are considered neophytes for using Blogger. However, I must reiterate that this is a silly little hobby and I wouldn't get much credence as the cheapest SOB in the world if I spent good money on a silly little hobby.

Nevertheless, I think Blogger provides good service except for the comment spam that we occasionally get. Therefore, I just went into the settings and removed this blog from Blogger's listings. Hopefully that will cut down on the spam we have seen recently. Of course I failed to run this decision by Sisyphus, so he might reinstate us. After his Hughlanche of last week I am officially now his caddie.

While on that page, I noticed a big button titled "Delete This Blog." Wow! That seems pretty drastic. I obviously didn't push it. However, in the event someone accidentally does, I hope there is some sort of confirmation required before the zapping begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home