Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Guttergate?

Last Tuesday I wrote a post expressing skepticism over Margaret’s claim at Our House blog that David had hung a trellis. Now Margaret has upped the ante by posting that David helped hang gutters on their garage. She has even provided the photo demanded by the skeptics.

I’ve been studying the photo for hours, and have concluded that it’s phonier than a Tim Pawlenty tax euphemism. The shadow on the garage looks all wrong, and the perspective is off. The figure of David is 111 pixels high while the garage door is only 118 pixels high, a mere 6% clearance. That would have to be one small door.

Time to brush up on those photoshop skills, Margaret.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

Good points Sis. I won't believe it's true until I read about it in a Nick Coleman column.

1:09 PM  
Blogger R-Five said...

I did a real double-take on that garage photo. It and the surrounding view look identical as best I can remember to my old garage in Robbinsdale of about 20 years ago, including the short door. Hmmm, maybe they all look alike, maybe that really isn't their garage...

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home