Top 11 Changes In Store for St. Paul Under Mayor Chris Coleman
11. All White Castle restaurants will be converted into homeless shelters with special interview rooms for use by local columnists.
10. All streets will be renamed after Paul and/or Sheila Wellstone.
9. A special tax on bloggers fisking Laura Billings or Nick Coleman.
8. More puff pieces on the mayor from the local newspapers.
6. St. Paul will no longer be trading blood for oil.
5. Smoking will be banned in bars and restaurants.
4. A job retraining program will be instituted for bar and restaurant workers.
3. All contracts with Halliburton will be cancelled.
2. Fire stations will be moved adjacent to schools in case our schools start burning again.
1. Finally, St. Paul will have a mayor who despises the President and Governor.