Top 11 Other Items In New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson’s Bio That Should Probably Be Checked Out
11. Was married to Elton John
10. Before moving to New Mexico, he served four terms as Governor of Old Mexico.
9. Appointed by the UN to be special ambassador to the Roswell aliens.
8. Runs the Minnesota Democrats Exposed website.
7. Ghost-wrote Barbara Boxer’s new novel.
6. Was Mr. T’s stunt double for four seasons on the A-Team.
5. Inspired Bruce Springsteen to write the song “Glory Days”.
4. Spent the Christmas of 1968 running CIA agents into Cambodia.
3. In 1999 he snuck into Iraq with Commander Bond and destroyed Saddam Hussein’s WMD programs.
2. Gave up his seat at the front of the bus to Rosa Parks on December 1, 1955.
1. Did the actual singing on the grammy winning Milli Vanilli CD.
NOTE: Sisyphus was, in fact, raised better than this.