Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Top 11 Most Obsequious Things I Said to Suck Up to John Hinderaker at Saturday's MOB Event

11. You could kick Jim Boyd’s ass any day of the week.

10. Do you ever get tired of carrying Mirengoff and Johnson?

9. When's your next media appearance?

8. Will you sign this copy of Time magazine for me?

7. That's such a great picture of you on the PowerLine info page.

6. You were right all along on the Kelo decision.

5. You're by far the funniest host on the NARN show.

4. I'll only consider seeing Brokeback Mountain if the main characters are named Hindrocket and the Big Trunk.

3. Buckhead gets way too much credit – in my book it was all Power Line.

2. I still believe the Democrats wrote the Terry Schiavo memo

1. I'm better than all the rest of these people too!

3 Comments:

Blogger King said...

4. I'll only consider seeing Brokeback Mountain if the main characters are named Hindrocket and the Big Trunk.

I just laughed so hard scotch came out of my nose. Ouch!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Chad said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Chad said...

That better not be my scotch you're snorting King.

I thought that your lowest moment on Saturday night was when you told Hinderaker that you weren't fit to tie his sandal. The fact that he was wearing $800 Italian loafers made it even worse.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home