Monday, October 02, 2006

Top 11 Questions That Congressman Mark Foley Asked Teenage Boys In E-mails & Instant Messages

11. You ever seen a grown man naked?

10. Do I make you a little horny?*

9. Have you ever caught the Mayor of Minneapolis jumping off a float at a parade?

8. You in your boxers, too?*

7. Have you ever worked for anyone living in Barney Frank's apartment?

6. Can you send me a picture?*

5. Do you like movies with gladiators in them?

4. Where do you unload it?*

3. Have you ever been to a Turkish prison?

2. Completely naked?*

1. Do you think I look like a mature George Michael?

(*Questions actually asked by Foley.)

NIHILIST ADDS: Would you like in a Dirty Sanchez?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about you and me getting together for an all night fillibuster?

11:16 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

SoCal,Foley is a rep,not a senator. There is a time limit for the H of R, thank God.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

correction, was a Rep.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Margaret, I was really trying to play on the word "fill-i-buster"...if you know what I mean.
Besides, I didn't get good grades in civics class.
But you are right. Thanks for paying attention.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home