Thursday, March 01, 2007

Students For A Democratic Society Make More Sense

Paul Douglas is in all his glory today. What a great day to attempt to incite mass hysteria.

I loved his TV forecasts a few weeks ago that basically said, "I know you are all a stupid bunch of little babies, so I'll talk very slowly for you. When temperatures are in the neighborhood of -20 Fahrenheit it is dangerously cold. That means you must wear a hat and gloves and pack a friggin' winter survival kit if you dare go out of your house, which you shouldn't, because I say so."

This week he's back to his snowstorm of the millennium routine. My favorite lie:

And I don’t toss around the B-word lightly.

The b-word he is referring to is blizzard, not bitch, which is what he is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I delivered mail for 10 1/2 years here in the Minneapolis area, and I always had to laugh when the weather people told us that we shouldn't be out there with wind chills at -30. Well, I never got frostbite or any other cold weather-related malady. I'm also have to laugh now because instead of delivering mail I'm selling houses, and I don't have to watch the forecast to determine how many layers I will need to stay warm on any given day.

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone is having a bad day. Enjoy it. It will all melt.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home