Sunday, April 22, 2007

Top 11 Things Said In The Exchange Between Cheryl Crow, Laurie David and Karl Rove

11. Yeah, that MC Rove bit was a great idea.

10. Doinking a sitcom writer does so qualify me as a climatologist.

9. Oh yeah, well season five of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" sucked.

8. Geez, you weren't kidding about not showering much.

7. Home base, this is papa bear; we have a situation red, send in the quick strike team to neutralize two hostiles pronto.

6. I pay your salary, Rove, or at least I would if I didn’t have such good tax attorneys.

5. I suppose I could support a huge subsidy for alternative fuel development. I have friends at Haliburton who might be very interested in that no-bid contract.

4. No, my song “A Change Would Do You Good” was NOT about global climate change.

3. I can't believe how rude Rove was to us. All we were trying to do was convince him not to be such an evil, stupid, asshole.

2. This is why I like to fly my private jet to Paris on the weekends – the government there is much more environmentally conscious.

1. OK, OK, I admit it. Al Gore is an insufferable tool.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sisyphus said...

12. Thanks for your input, but of course we have to consult Lindsay, Paris, and Britney before making any final decisions

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

US President Tim Kalemkarian, US Senate Tim Kalemkarian, US House Tim Kalemkarian: best major candidate.

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard curb your enthusiasm was a great show so wasted money on the first season. Didn't laugh once! Anybody else?

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home