Friday, May 25, 2007

Top 11 Things MN State Senate President James Metzen Could Have Said To Try To Get Out Of His DWI Arrest

11. Don’t you know who I am? I’m Mike Hatch’s daughter.

10. No, I’m positive we changed the blood alcohol level to .8, not .08

9. If you arrest me, Minnesota will become just like Alabama.

8. If you had to work with Phyllis Kahn, you'd be drunk too.

7. I'm not driving drunk, I'm impersonating Ted Mondale.

6. I've talked to the Minnesota Supreme Court about me getting hypothetically arrested and they all agree that they would overturn my case.

5. My arms are more powerful than your guns!

4. Aren’t there some Republicans you could go arrest?

3. No, I haven't been drinking. I've been inspecting E85 refineries with Judi Dutcher.

2. We couldn’t think of which wine went with pork, so we tried them all.

1. If that SOB Pawlenty would just let us raise taxes, this never would have happened!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"If we would spend more money on mass transit I wouldn't have to drive."

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home