Thursday, January 31, 2008

Debate Prep

I have completed my debate prep.

With John Edwards out of the race, Hillary and Obama will no doubt be sucking up to him in hopes of winning his voters. When that happens I’ll be ready with the perfect John Edwards metrosexual drink: the Appletini.


Also out of the race is Dennis Kucinich. I guess it is possible that with the race so close, someone will go after his voter. If so, I will be chugging a fine selection from The Flat Earth Brewery.

Immigration isn’t really much of an issue with the Democrats, but if it comes up, I will be ready with a properly documented shot of tequila.


Obama will find it hard to resist bringing up his endorsement by Ted Kennedy. I’m not sure Teddy is Irisih anymore than he is Catholic these days, but nevertheless, I will down a shot of Irish Whiskey if he comes up.


Of course, no Democrat debate drinking game would be complete without downing a shot on any mention of “change”. I rarely drink rum straight-up, so I figure that will be a good “change” shot. I will no doubt tire of rum after a few shots. When that happens, I will “change” back to Bombay Sapphire.


Finally, no Democrat can resist class-warfare bashing of the rich. I will celebrate it with a deep sip of 25 year old Macallan scotch. Needless to say, I’m pulling for a lot of rich-bashing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home