Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I Pity The Fool That Disrespects St. T

In a recent post, Sisyphus suggests that Hillary could "beat the crap out of Mr. T." At this website, I allow artistic license in the name of humor. This statement, while humorous is most certainly untrue. Mr. T was a bodyguard for ten years. Not just any type of bodyguard, either. He protected no fewer than three world heavyweight boxing champions: Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier and Leon Spinks. If that wasn't enough, he also protected martial arts hero Bruce Lee. You have to be pretty tough to be a bodyguard for those guys.

Everyone knows Mr. T is a tough guy, and an American acting legend. But few people know that he is a miracle worker. He has a bona fide miracle to his credit: rousing a young patient from a coma:

Somebody told the doctors I was in town, so they called me down there. I closed the curtains and prayed. Then, as I was walking down the hall, the kid suddenly came out of the coma and hollered out. That was my supernatural moment.

I don't know enough about the criteria for sainthood, nor am I willing to actually do research for a blog post. However, I'd say Mr. T makes a strong case for himself.

3 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

I think you have to be dead to be a saint. That pretty much rules him out...for now.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Bike Bubba said...

Although I'm not Catholic, I'm also pretty sure that the Holy See requires that someone else besides the prospective saint testify to the miracles performed by the saint.

Regarding Margeret's point, though, I'm thinking that 'ol Mr. T IS indeed looking more and more looking like Jerry Tarkanian ("death warmed over" ) every day....

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes he is an angel, but a little bitter

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home