Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Top 11 Laugh Lines In Hillary's Speech Last Night

Hillary's Clinton address at the DNC last night has been widely hailed by the media. One aspect that I haven't heard much comment on was how damn funny it was. Here are the lines that had me laughing out loud while watching it last night.

11. I will always be grateful to everyone from all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the territories...

10. Most of all, I ran to stand up for all those who have been invisible to their government for eight long years.

9. And I cannot wait to watch Barack Obama sign into law a health care plan that covers every single American.

8. You allowed me to become part of your lives, and you became part of mine...

7. For me, it's been a privilege to meet you in your homes, your workplaces, and your communities.

6. And together we made history.

5. Nothing less than the fate of our nation and the future of our children hangs in the balance.

4. And Americans are fortunate that Joe Biden will be at Barack Obama's side...

3. Barack Obama is my candidate...

2. ...and a proud supporter of Barack Obama

1. We are on the same team...

1 Comments:

Blogger John Doiron said...

"I love baking cookies."

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home