Sunday, December 14, 2008

You Got Your Top 11 List In My Separated At Birth

Top 11 Reasons Governor Rod Blagojevich is separated at birth from George Costanza:

11. Both are bald and try wearing ridiculous toupees; unfortunately Blago didn't have someone like Elaine throw his out the window

10. Both were engaged to women from more successful backgrounds

9. Both are short, stocky, and slow-witted

8. Both lived by the motto "It's not a lie... if you believe it"

7. Neither found the success they were looking for with regard to charitable foundations (George spent too much of his free time stuck working time on the Susan Ross foundation and Blago was unsuccessful, as far as we know, at extortion of several charitable foundations)

6. Two of "the most deceitful, duplicitous, deceptive minds of their time"

5. Both wanted to grant favors so that people would "owe me big time"

4. Both pretended they were friends with black people (Blago - Barak Obama & George - the family that rented 'Breakfast at Tiffany's')

3. When busted for an enormous, career killing ethical lapse, both essentially responded, "Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing is frowned upon... you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices, and I tell you, people do that all the time."

2. After essentially killing their career, both showed up at work the next day and acted as if nothing had happened

1. Both would have been better off following the opposite of their natural instincts

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

both screwed their black bosses as a result of their incompetence

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home