Wednesday, April 08, 2009

She May Be Crazy, But You're Brain Dead

Oh cute. The Constipated Rage-Based community is circulating a "petition" to recall Michele Bachmann.

Two problems with this:

1. These online petitions have about as much influence on public policy and action as the Nihilist in Golf Pants has in battling Somali pirates.

2. You can't recall federal office holders.

Go ahead and sign it anyway if you are so inclined. For at least a moment it'll keep you from hurting yourself cleaning your ears out with a steak knife, mindlessly walking into walls or whatever other dangers are inherent in having the IQ of a peat moss.

6 Comments:

Blogger wintryminx said...

"She may be crazy, but you're brain dead"...that's exactly what my dad said when my husband asked him if he could marry me.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Sisyphus said...

I think Michelle started this petition herself -- to give her a list of undesirables to round up after she has overthrown the U. S. Government.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Teh 4mer 4mer Mayer said...

Can't anyone do something more productive, like start a petition to get KAR back up and running again?

Or at the very least take it off the stinking top 10 list here at NIGP?

One or the other, I'll let the non-lazy decide.

PS: Foot when's your Bday?

viserill

4:14 PM  
Anonymous LearnedFoot said...

Well, Andee,

Had I see a little more appreciation for KAR while total hacks, assholes and moronic ego trippers who haven't had an original thought since that one time they smoked ditchweed in 10th grade got lavished with backslaps and upsucking butt kisses I may not have lost the will to maintain KAR.

At least here I don't feel like I have to post every day for people who don't give a shit. I feel free. It's nice.

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Teh 4mer 4mer Mayer said...

So can I take over KAR then? I feel kinda the same some days.

Oh wait, you were ripping on me.

Nevermind.

nutrarie

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Night Writer said...

Had I see a little more appreciation for KAR while total hacks, assholes and moronic ego trippers who haven't had an original thought since that one time they smoked ditchweed in 10th grade got lavished with backslaps and upsucking butt kisses I may not have lost the will to maintain KAR.

Didn't we just see a post here about excessive lavishing of praise being detrimental?

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home