Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Top 11 Things Likely to be Said When Obama, Gates and Crowley Meet Over Beers at the White House

11) So, how long have you been a racist?

10) Which do you cling more to, your guns or your religion?

9) I'll open another beer for your mother!

8) What do you have against dark beer Crowley?

7) Do I want more pretzels? Why, because I'm a black man in America!?

6) I just saw some white guy with hair plugs breaking into the Vice President's office, draw your gun and go get him!

5) I really like this "Budweiser." I'll have my staff get a six-pack of it as a diplomatic gift for Angela Merkel.

4) If you want to throw your weight around and bully the little people, become a Harvard professor.

3) I understand this is how you working people socialize, by lubricating your social interactions with coarse intoxicating beverages.

2) All of tonight's selections are from the Fraters Libertas Beer of the Week Collection

1) I love you man!

3 Comments:

Blogger John Doiron said...

Whaazzzzzuuuuuppp?!

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will Obama bow to the King of Beers?

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Elise said...

;-)

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home