Saturday, April 11, 2015

Top 11 Suggested Tweets for Hillary's Presidential Candidacy Announcement

According to reports, sometime tomorrow @HillaryClinton will announce her candidacy for President of the United States via Twitter.  As a gesture of bipartisan cooperation, here are our suggested Tweets for the occasion.

11)  Ready for Hillary, or are you some sort of misogynist?  #noh8in2016

10)  Stick it to the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, one more time  #VoteHillary2016

9)  My husband was blown by an intern so I deserve this.

8)  If I have to spend time in Iowa for nothing again, there will be hell to pay. #NotAThreatAPromise

7)  Vote Hillary. At least you’ve heard of me.

6)  Give yourself over to the dark side. Use your anger as a weapon. #Vote Hillary!

5) My Republican opponent [FILL IN NAME] is an ignorant, hateful threat to our children.  #VoteHillary2016

4)  Time to #RESET the nation.

3)  It’s my turn, dammit!

2)  Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

1)  Vote for me for President.  At this point, what difference does it make?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home